Thursday, August 30, 2012

♥ Make It Monday #80: Making Garland ♥

♥♥♥ My 2nd post of the day! ♥♥♥

I'm back!! This is a card and little heart trinket box that I made for this week's PTI "Make It Monday" Challenge. It is called "Making Garland". Ashley made a fab video showing how to make cute little garland for your projects using stamped images.


I am going to send this little set to my sister, who I miss so much! Not sure yet what I'm gonna put in the little heart box yet though! I had a lot of fun making the cute flower garland. I used stamps from the new 'Heart-2-Heart' Mini Stamp Set as well as the 'Heart-2-Heart' Die Set.


I stamped the flowers and leaves in different pastel colors and used some pink and aqua bakers twine.


This is the sentiment on the inside.


The cute Heart Tin is also by Papertrey Ink.


I added some lace trim around it as well as a new Prima Typo Zipper. Love these!! Now it's ready to be filled with something sweet! Just not sure what yet! hehe


Well, the house is quiet! Antonio is up at my parents house until tomorrow and Santino is sleeping! So I guess I'll go and finish putting clothes away! Fun Stuff!!

Enjoy your night!


13 comments:

Nana said...

Wow what a beautiful box and card. Love the flowers they are too sweet. Your sister will love them.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Lisa said...

Unique! Really pretty!

Migdalia said...

Very Beautiful Projects!!TFS

Patty O'Malley said...

This is the cutest set!

Anonymous said...

This is very pretty Mellissa!
Pearl x

Sonia said...

What a cute card dear friend and the heart box is so sweet:)
Both gorgeous Melissa:)
Big big hug,
Sonia

CathyinMN said...

What a wonderful set! Your sister is going to love it! If she doesn't, she can send it to me. :)

Unknown said...

It's beautiful!! I love the flowers and these marvelous zip!!
Hugs, Pau

lisa808 said...

What a darling set. The zipper embellishment (i haven't seen that before) is so cute on the pretty heart box.

Lori Aragon said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this Melissa! I must try this technique...thank you!

Crafty Loops said...

Melissa these are beautiful and Im sure you sister will treasure them. I'm very close to my sister.....she's a wee mini me, lol. Lee x

Unknown said...

What a super little card its so sweet and the box is gorgeous I like the zipper attachment its so fab Hugs Elaine

Karen Letchworth said...

Cute, cute, CUTE! I didn't find the time to enter this one, but I did take a peek at it. Yours is lovely! Glad to see you putting those new PTI goodies to good use.
Blessings,
Karen