Tuesday, August 7, 2012

♥ Christmas Wishes Pocket Card ♥ {JRC#078}

Christmas in August?? Well, ok I'm a little late for the "Christmas in July" challenge at the JustRite Inspiration Blog! (Not really, it ends tomorrow!) I actually made it in July though but I am just getting around to posting it today! hehe


I wanted to make a Christmas Pocket Card using the JustRite Deck the Halls Cling Set and a Simple Stories Memorabilia Pocket. I love pocket cards for Christmas. They are just perfect for money or gift cards as well as a fun, interactive card.


I colored in the ornament using pastel chalks as well as lots of glitter and some Liquid Pearls.


The paper and cute flags and chevron stickers are all by My Mind's Eye from the new All is Bright line. ♥ {I will be having a Christmas Giveaway shortly for this amazing line as well as some other goodies! Stay Tuned!}


You still have a day to join in this fun JustRite "Christmas in July" Challenge! Get an early start on those Christmas cards! And have you seen the new JustRite stamps?!! Oh my!! I need them ALL! Especially some new Christmas ones!


 Have a great day! See you tomorrow!

 hugs...


7 comments:

Marge said...

What a fabulously vintage Christmas card, Melissa!!! Sooo pretty how you've added the creamy lace along the left edge and that ornament is GORGEOUS!
Not seen this paper line, so must check it out -- LOVE it!!!

Karen Letchworth said...

What a lovely pocket card, Melissa. I agree that Just Rite stamps are a "must have". I also entered the challenge....twice! Fingers crossed. Best of luck!
Blessings,
karen L

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

beauriful love the vintage feel!

Sheri said...

Oh how clever! Love the eclectic mix of papers! Thanks for joining us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Patty O'Malley said...

Oh, I love this! Never too early for Christmas ideas!

Cindy Vernon said...

Beautiful card! I am so glad that you liked your blog candy!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Beautiful Christmas card. Just lovely. joann sassy ragedy