Friday, January 2, 2009

M2R January DT Projects!

Happy New Year Everyone!! I hope you all had a wonderful start to the New Year! We had a lot of fun! Today I am sharing with you some of my DT projects for Moments to Remember using the January Kit. It is such a pretty kit full of yummy Cosmo Cricket Chemistry papers and lots of Goodies!! Make sure you get yours quick, they always sell out fast! And at 20 Bucks, you can't beat it!! You can get it HERE!

Now onto the Projects!! (click on photos for closeups!)
Here is a LO of my son's First Valentine's Day!

This next one is a LO of my husband and I on our wedding day. We actually eloped when we got married. Just the 2 of us! We then got remarried in church 3 years later, as a surprise to our families, during our son's Baptism.

This next one is a little treat bag I made. I wrapped little bars of Hershey's with the Cosmo Cricket papers from the kit and put them in a plastic baggie. I then adhered the baggie to some cardstock and then embellished that. It makes a pretty and fun way to give a little Valentine to someone you love.

Here is a frame that I altered using the kit.

And finally, a Valentine card.

I still have lots of leftovers from this awesome kit and plan on showing some more projects from it.

Once again, I want to thank everyone for all the wonderful comments you have left for me! I really appreciate it! And Congrats again, to "Maria luvs to Scrap" for winning my Blog Candy Giveaway! And don't forget you have until 2 pm today to still leave me a comment HERE for my Jacksonbelle Embellishments New Years Party Giveaway! So hurry!!

And finally, my Birthday is coming up soon, the 18th, and I plan on celebrating it by giving away something!! So stay tuned!!!

Hope you have a wonderful day!!!

Hugs, Melissa

14 comments:

somethingcraftybydottie said...

Hello again your things are lovely can't wait to see all the beautiful things you will be posting in this new Year. First I want to be the first to say Happy Birthday I know it is early but still just want to with it to you now.I will be jumping over to MTR to make my order. you have posted way back a pic of your mother and you at your bridal shower but now you say you eloped why would you have a bridal shower if your eloping ??? never heard of that before but I guess each to their own . you son looks so cute in that Picture he looks to be about 11 months old what a little cutie . he looks like a happy baby . What a Cute Idea of a re-marriage at your Son's baptsim. wow bet eveyone loved it . well here I go again like in the past just rambeling on and on. well melissa hope you have a good new year and that you have much love and happiness in it.
Hugs
Dink
ps: I will check back over the weekend to see what new beautiful creation you have made for 2009

Coochies & All said...

Your creations are gorgeous Melissa! Infact I think your creations are getting more and more stunning - great work!
Wanna wish you a very Happy Birthday too, incase I miss it. Have a great one! :)
elaine t

Anonymous said...

Melissa :
So your going to catch a Birthday in a few weeks well Happy Birthday Girl! your creations are great keep all those great creations of work coming at your followers.
Hugs
Sandy ; )
Edison. NJ

Anonymous said...

Happy Early Birthday Melissa .
Hope you have a good one. Boy don't ya wonder where the time has gone from being a little girl to a teen and now a Mom, Before you know it you will be a Grandmother . Time just flys by. Well keep all your lovely projects coming I will be back soon to see what you have posted next.

Elaine
Rainelle, WV

Anonymous said...

H B D ,Melissa have a good one. can't wait to see what your going to be creating this New Year Hope you start Posting soon.
take care God Bless
Paulette PP FL

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Oh WOW!!! stunning work!! every project is just perfection!! Love your attention to detail!

~Gabrielle xx

Anonymous said...

Happy Early Birthday Melissa:
Wow your creations are just so beautiful always .you said that you did a re marriage on the day of your son's Baptism bet that made your familys day and then your Dad was not dissapointed that he didn't get you walk his daughter down the isle to her new husband wow that must have been exciting that day lots of tears .I bet your Dad cryed too. God bless you all. cant wait to see your new projects you create
and have a blessed New Year.

Nancy
Mountaintop, Pa

Anonymous said...

toot toot for you ! your work is beautiful. your one of a kind your A talented Lady !!I have been following you back to "April 2008" with your Pink paislee. Your creation's were Nice then, But they have gown to wonderful since then . I found you here by accident when looking aound at others and wow there you are bigger then life. can't wait to see what you produce in this New Year. oh also I see your going to be having a birthday.... Well Happy Birthday

Linda V.

Jenny B in Indy said...

hey chica.. you won my blog candy. but i don't want to leave my new email addy here. hmmmm, how can i reach you? OH! pm me your email address through the m2r website, k?

Anonymous said...

keepsakesbymelissa@yahoo.com.
melissa's e-mail addres' is right by her profile

Maria said...

HI Melissa!

Awesome stuff!! I love your work. I wanted to say Welcome to the QKD team! I look forward to getting to know you.

Anonymous said...

wow...this is a great set. i love all your creative goodies!

Cheri W said...

Seriously, girl...do you ever sleep? These are all so very beautiful! I especially loved the scrapbook page with those rhinestone swirls. Stunning!

Erum Tasneem said...

brilliant!