Friday, January 30, 2009

A Special Thank You!

I received an envelope in the mail today! Not sure what it was, I recognized the name but wasn't expecting anything! I opened it up to find all of this!!

My friend Christine sent me a belated Birthday card and all these goodies!! She is just the sweetest person! I was truly touched that she would do this! Her gorgeous card would have been enough! Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Christine! And make sure you check out her blog, Creative Journey! She is one of the most talented scrappers and card maker I know! She makes the cutest handmade Dictionary flowers!! Love them!!

Also, her daughter is just as talented!! She just found out that she is going to have her design printed on a T-Shirt!! Once, the shirt is for sale, I will let you all know!! ;) Thanks again Girl!!

Don't forget about my blog candy on this LAST POST!! Good Luck!!

Hugs,

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How very nice of your friend. What a wonderful and thoughtful thing for her to do for you. It is so nice to have people that care about you . and it is always nice to get little tokens from friends and family when you least expect it .LIVE LOVE AND LAUGH always.
Hugs


Sandy
Edison, NJ

Lindsay Weirich said...

Awesome goodies and that card is lovely!

Memories for Life said...

I just love getting little surprises in the mail :)

Your friend makes lovely cards...I'm off to check out her blog!

Kim Dellow said...

Oh wow that is so cool enjoy, you lucky girl. Thanks for linking to my candy and good luck in the draw. Kim

Kristine said...

Congrats, and what HAPPY birthday goodies Melissa!! Lucky YOU!! :) Thanks so much for visiting us on the KLSNS blog and becoming a follower! Good luck in the draw!
Hugsxx
ME

Babydoll said...

How sweet!! Looks like you got some great goodies!

somethingcraftybydottie said...

Thank you for the polite note you sent. you will get your call if you want, but he doesn't have a number.
Hugs
D.

thulannguyen said...

Post really provice useful information!

Phục vụ cho nhu cầu giá cước vận chuyển hàng hóa bằng đường sắt ngày càng lớn, vận chuyển container nội địa và vận tải, gửi hàng hóa vận chuyển container bằng đường sắt cũng đã xây dựng nên những qui trình, dịch vụ dịch vụ vận chuyển ô tô bằng đường sắt chuyên nghiệp và có hệ thống. Đảm bảo mang đến chất lượng tốt nhất cho khách hàng sử dụng dịch vụ.