Monday, January 19, 2009

My Birthday Blog Candy Winner!!

Thank you to everyone who left me some Birthday Wishes this past week! I really appreciate it more than you know!! Now onto my Winner!! My son picked this name out of a very large bowl!! (He loves doing this, even though he doesn't know what he's doing!! He's not quite 3 yet! LOL) My Winner is..........


***************************************

********************************

***************************************

********************************

KRAZEE KAREN!!!

Woo-Hoo!! Karen please send your snail mail addy to KeepsakesbyMelissa@yahoo.com!! Congratulations!

Thank you again everyone for stopping by my little neck of these Bloggin' Woods!! I really appreciate it! I will be having another Giveaway soon! And it is going to be even bigger!! So stay tuned!

I'll be back tomorrow with my project for Jacksonbelle Tuesday!!

Hugs, Melissa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats Karen!!!

Michelle said...

Way to go Karen! Lucky day for you!!