Monday, January 5, 2009

Sale on Shimmerz and my Jacksonbelle NYE Blog Hop Winner !

The Rubber Cafe has Shimmerz on sale for only $3.24 a jar!! Hurry, the sale ends this Thursday, the 8th! If you never tried Shimmerz, they are really cool! They are a water-based paint that adds just enough shimmer and sparkle to paper, chipboard, etc. They come in lots of yummy colors! And while you're at The Rubber Cafe, check out the Copic Markers! Awesome colors are in stock at an awesome price! I will be back soon, with some Rubber Cafe cards that I have been working on!

Tomorrow is the Tuesday Challenge for Jacksonbelle Embellishments, so I will have my DT project posted here tomorrow. You can go to the Jacksonbelle Blog where the Sketch Challenge will be posted tomorrow, so you too can play along!

And now, my winner for the Jacksonbelle New Years Eve Party Blog Hop is SmilynStef! Congratulations! Your goodies will be mailed out to you shortly!! Thanks to everyone for stopping by and leaving me some love!

Have a great day!

Hugs, Melissa

2 comments:

Melanie said...

did you see you won the $209 from Gn!! mayeb all the way there on the Copics now??

Melanie said...

oops, I'm not sure that's you actaully, that one says Robin! are there 2 srappintlcs??