Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Charlie the Horse!

I am loving all the stamps by Clear Dollar Stamps! I love Charlie the horse in particular! Isn't he just the cutest?! This stamp set is called Charlie Daisy and there are 11 stamps in the set for only $7.99. You can't beat that and they stamp awesome! You get a really crisp image! And no, I am not designing for them, I just love the stamps! hehe

I made this for today's Sketch Challenge at SCS. I colored in the image with some Copics and added some gingham ribbon, hemp cord and a Making Memories heart stick pin. **TIP!** If you use stick pins, dab a little bit of hot glue on the end, so you or the recipient won't get stuck with it! The papers are by Inque Boutique, DCWV and Bazzill CS. Hope you like it!

Now, I'm off to Toys R Us with my son! I promised him a day of shopping, since he is such a good boy! And he has a lot of gift certificates from his Bday. So this should be fun!! I can see some more Thomas the trains in my future! And on my family room floor!!

Have a wonderful day!! And don't forget to check out my friend Lindsay's New Digi Stamp store and her DT Call! See the post below for details!!

Hugs,

19 comments:

Moni said...

Love thei one, gorgeous stamp image! Great colours!Hugs, Moni

Kimmi said...

This Stamp is lovely. HE is really cute! Love the wee butterfly on his nose! Kim xx

Nicola said...

Very very cute card :)

Anonymous said...

That card is adorable!! Have fun shopping with your son!! :D

Elizabeth said...

That image is so cute! Great colors!

Kim Marie said...

oh, how darling this little pony is! Sweet card!
Kim Marie

robin said...

super cute horse!!! :) love your cards, as always.

Kristine said...

Awesome card Melissa!! :) That's a really duper deal too!! I love the sayings it comes with...and of course Charlie is too cute ☺

Philippa Petty said...

Charlie is just the cutest. I haven't seen a cute horse stamp before. Lovely.

Sarah said...

This is a lovely card! I like the ribbon and the colours are great!

Unknown said...

So cute...you're the first person to make me actually want to buy Charlie!

Annasmama said...

What a cute image! And you card is lovely and very pretty!
Love, Renate

Anonymous said...

This card is just adorable, but your work is always so nice with much love put into it .
Hope your son had a good day at Toy's R Us shopping and got eveything he wanted.
God Bless
and
Have a Very Happy Easter.
Hugs, ; )
♥♥♥



PS : you deserve this award
http://www.stampingbella.com/images/SB09-Badge_Large1.gif

Haloquin said...

So cute! Not normally a fan of pink girly things, but your cards are really beautiful!
~Halo
www.haloquin.wordpress.com

Donna said...

Aw this is really cute Melissa, and what a deal too. love your coloring on it.
Hugs
Donna

Pernol said...

What a wonderful cute card!!! all your cards are beatiful!!!
Hugs from Sweden
Pernilla

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty. The colors are to yummy and that image is to cute and I adore that ribbon. Super job.

Patty Williams said...

Omgoodness...that card is too adorable! Love the bow and stickpin!

Hope you and your son enjoy shopping!

Mo said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that card - the stamp is soooo cute!