Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Jacksonbelle Tuesday! A Shaped Card!

Hi Everyone! Today's challenge at Jacksonbelle Embellishments is to make a shaped card. It can be anything except a rectangle. And we would love for you to play along too! If you upload to SCS please use keyword JBE051 or you can send a link to your card to the Jbelle Blog!

I decided to make a moon shaped card. I don't like the way it turned out. Don't you hate when you envision something and it turns out WAY different!! But I didn't have time to remake another one, so here it is! I may make another later and post it! I sued some new Prima paper and some Pink Paislee papers. I also used some buttons, hemp cord, sheer ribbon, pink ball trim and the quote was printed out of MS Word.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the JBelle Rockstars!

AJ Otto
Beth Thomas
Heather Lee-Reppen
Jennifer Buck
Jill Dunn
Kimberly O'Rosky
Lindsey Botkin
Lynda Benden
Michelle Woerner
Shannan Teubner
Taylor Usry
Maren Benedict

Have a great day!

Hugs,

17 comments:

Heather said...

This is AWESOME. I think it turned out just perfect! Great job with this challenge!

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

Melissa,
SUPER DUPER! This is the cutest!

Colleen said...

That is just so darling, love it.

Anonymous said...

It is cute, Not one of your best pieces . but still cute!

Aphra Bolyer said...

Tooooo cute! Love how you photographed it as well.

Sharon said...

Melissa...I love it!! This is the cutest card!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa:
Wow How Cute it is! Like the Moon Idea the colors are good too.
Were both down with the flu.
Hope you all stay healthy.
Hugs : |
♥♥♥

Marjanne said...

This is really original!! I love it!

Jill said...

Very cute! Love it.

Kimberly said...

Are you kidding me? This is so creative! Love the papers you used, the ribbons and that little hanging star is perfect.

Anonymous said...

OMG is that ever CUTE!!!

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is so awesome! BR-T

Kristine said...

:) Perfection!! LOVE this shape--you are my inspiration source...especially when It comes to thinking outside the box. LOVE all of your shaped cards--so unique. Great job YOU!!! :)

Cheri W said...

Melissa, I just love this! So adorable and love the colors and paper you used. Super sweet with that dangling star! You rock it girl!

IAmMarie said...

So adorable! I love this card! You are a great artist!


Marie R

Pat said...

This card is really precious!

Lynda Benden said...

WOW Melissa, this is SO darn cute! You are so very creative! Great job!