Monday, April 6, 2009

Flower Pot Pocket Card!

This is for today's Try a New Technique Challenge over at SCS. What a fun card this was to make! I decided to make a Mother's Day card for mine. You can get the instructions on how to make this HERE on Stephanie Luman's wonderful Blog! If you make one, stop back and here and let me know! I would love to see yours! ;)

I used some flower stamps by Inque Boutique, butterfly stamp by The Rubber Cafe, a Melissa Frances Rub-on, stick pins by Making Memories, and patterned papers by October Afternoon, Daisy Bucket Designs and the sheer polka dotted paper is by Ki Memories. I also used my Martha Stewart branch punch, ball trim, crocheted ribbon, buttons and some hemp cord. All the flowers are attached to a pull out card. I hope you like it!

I'll be back tomorrow with my White on White card for Jacksonbelle! See you then!! Have a wonderful day!!

Hugs,

18 comments:

Chrissy's Creations said...

OHMYGOSH that is just fabulous. I love everything about it!!

Anonymous said...

very cute .
Hugs, : )

Colleen said...

So adorable.

Heather said...

Melissa, this is awesome! WOW! I love off the flowers! Great job!

Danni said...

Wow!! This is so gorgeous! Awesome job!

Annasmama said...

STunning!!! This ist a wonderful gift, such a precious Flower Pot! :-)))
Renate

Anonymous said...

That is just gorgeous!!

Tracey said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Melissa!! WOW are you ever talented. I definitely want to give this a try once of these days. Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us.
Hugs

Lilacanglia said...

thats is gorgeous,
hugs
Angie

Anne Thomas said...

Outstanding!!! What a gorgeous card!

Anne xx

Valarie (vampme3) said...

This is adorable, Melissa. Here is mine: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1303030?cat=500&ppuser=162786
tfl

Vicki said...

Hi Melissa

Thanks you for visiting my blog and leaving such lovely comments, I really do appreciate it.

Thanks also for adding a link to my blog candy on your sidebar, I added your name to the list and wish you the best of luck.

You have a beautiful blog yourself with some truly wonderful creations, well done Melissa.

xx vicki xx

Patty Williams said...

That is gorgeous!

Tracey said...

This is just gorgeous Melissa!!

Linda Crowder said...

This is really the cutest card. I created a link to my blog so my readers could also see it. Thanks for sharing..

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, those SB stamps bring back memories...great project, so fun!

Diane said...

Fantastic card! Love every part of it...I have got to do one of these...thanks for sharing!!

Kristine said...

Oh, yours turned out so cute M!! LOVE those flowers. I made one too, but had to use flower stickers, lol.