Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Jacksonbelle Tuesday! White on White!

Our fun challenge this week was to make a white on white card using only 3 layers or less and only 2 embellishments and just a hint of color. And we would love for you to play along too! If you are uploading to SCS, please use keyword JBE048, so we can find your work or you can send a link to your card to the Jacksonbelle Blog.

This card took like 5 minutes to make and only because I had to run the paper through my Cuttlebug!! It is so simple yet I really like the elegance of it! Didn't think I would, but I do! I used the Swirls and Swiss Dots Embossing folders and the beautiful Prima Butterfly can be purchased at the Jacksonbelle Store. And while your there, check out all the new goodies that Lindsey now has, including, 1 of my faves, yummy Pink Paislee!! And for my little bit of added color I stuck 2pink flower stick pins through my ribbon.

And don't forget to check out the rest of the Jbelle DT Rockstars!

AJ Otto
Beth Thomas
Heather Lee-Reppen
Jennifer Buck
Jill Dunn
Kimberly O'Rosky
Lindsey Botkin
Lynda Benden
Michelle Woerner
Shannan Teubner
Taylor Usry
Maren Benedict

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Melissa, This card is just Beautiful, WE love it! It is GREAT ! We are sure it was easy for you. As you are so very creative and Gifted. This one is awesome Love it Love It Love it !!
Hugs, ; )
♥♥♥
Terrific job!

Lilacanglia said...

thats so elegant,
hugs
Angie

Andria said...

It is very simple but very stunning, I think White on White works and I love that Butterfly.

Karen Mortensen said...

What a stunning card. I love the beauty of the simplicity of the design. Just gorgeous! x

Heather said...

This is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

lisa808 said...

Simply elegant!

Kimberly said...

This is adorable. Love the ribbon you used and that big butterfly!

Anonymous said...

WOW, Melissa WOW! This is just stunning! STUNNING!!

Anonymous said...

5 minutes!?! WOW! I love it!

Lynda Benden said...

Oh my Melissa, this is gorgeous! I haven't even opened my butterflies yet and seeing how gorgeous yours is, I really need to get one out!!!

Michelle's Daydreams said...

This is to beautiful for words! I love it! :)

thescrapmaster said...

WOW this is gorgeous! I love all your embossing and the white on white is just beautiful.

Hugs,
Samantha

Jill said...

All the embossing and that lace--wow! Beautiful!

dagus said...

Wonderfull butterfly. I love it!

Leonie said...

OMG, that is fantastic, sooooo pretty!

Evelyn C said...

Lovely, elegant card x

Kristine said...

GORGEOUS...as always! :) You can do ANYTHING!

Hope your son had a really happy birthday and fun day shopping with mom. :)

Annasmama said...

Gorgeous card, WOW!!!!!
Love, Renate

Cheri W said...

This is just so stunningly beautiful! I just had to nominate you for the Lemonade Stand Award. I see that you have received it before, but you are so well deserving of it again! Hugs, my talented friend!
Cheri

Darlene said...

Oh Wow Melissa ... this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!