Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Lindsay's Stamp Stuff! & a DT Call!

A huge Congratulations to my friend Lindsay, who just opened her own Digi Stamp Store!! Her art is amazing! You can visit her new store HERE! She is also having her first Design Team Call! The Call runs until April 27th. Go HERE for details!

Digi stamps are simple and fun! All you would do is,(after paying for it, of course) download it, then print it onto white cardstock and color it in! That's it! And once you download it, it's yours forever to print again and again! Her images are adorable and affordable! Some images are as low as $1! Here is an example of one of her digi stamps, that she is offering for free on her blog! Isn't it the cutest!!

So, please, go and visit her Blog and her Store for more details! And don't forget to try out for the DT Call!! Congratulations again, my friend! I wish you much success!!

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Wow Melissa,
I am so glad my friend sent me the link to your website. You have some really great ideas. I can't wait to follow it. You are being very generous with your giveaway. I would be so excited to win this. I do not have one and always have to use my friend Peggys. It would be nice to have one of my own.I have also emailed some friends you site as well.
Thanks again,
Tammy

Anonymous said...

What a cute image. I am off to check out Lindsay's site. Thanks for the heads up.