Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy Spring

Another quickie post today! I just wanted to share a couple of cards I made for yesterday's Limited Supplies Challenge over at SCS. You could only use 1 Cardstock Color, 2 pieces of patterned papers and 3 embellies! And of course a stamped image and neutral colors cardstock didn't count.

This first one took less than 8 minutes to make, but I love it! The colors are so me as my friend Lindsay would say!! ;) The striped DP is by My Mind's Eye and the Sheer Polka dotted DP is by Making Memories. I added some gingham ribbon, stick pins, Kaiser Craft adhesive pearls and the Happy Spring is a stamp by Inque Boutique.

This next card, I kinda cheated on! LOL I added some glitter which would be considered a 4th embellie by some!! Oh well! The DP's are by Pink Paislee, Office Lingo and Sweet Cakes, the Carousel stamp is by Whipper Snapper Designs which I colored in with some Copics. I added some gingham ribbon, rhinestones and a Melissa Frances Rub-On.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me! I love reading all of your sweet comments! And I promise to visit all of your blogs as soon as I get a chance!! ♥♥♥

Have a wonderful weekend and a Blessed Palm Sunday!

Hugs,

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cards are so adorable!!

Heather said...

These are both gorgeous. I absolutely LOVE the butterfly and the coloring on the horse is fabulous! You are a master with the gorgeous bows! Hope you have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Melissa:
Well you never disappoint your friends and Followers, The cards are so sweet,I love that color again your bows are so pretty! Your are a Natural and so lucky to have this talent, Yes you are Blessed by God in Many Ways.
Hugs,
♥ ♥ ♥

Michelle said...

That is GORGEOUS!!! I love love love the bow!!

Karen Lindsay said...

Your creations are beautiful and inspirational! Thank you for sharing.

Karen L.

Pat said...

WOW! super blog candy and a great blog.I love cuttlebugs but so far only have some folders that I use in a pasta machine. I really would love to win this.

Chrissy's Creations said...

WOW! The Happy Spring card is just amazing. I love the Carousel stamp!

Smita said...

I came to your blog through one of the blog candy alerts...but I just happened to see your creations and I think they are very very pretty. Especially love the Spring card and of course, the bow and ribbons used.

Hugs,
Smita.

Linnie said...

these cards are sooo prettyi love your ribbon bows and the way you tie them
luv
linniex

Gloria a.k.a. mmgirl said...

Melissa,
Both the cards are beautiful, I like the butterfly. The coloring on the Carousel are fab. Thanks for sharing...
mmgirl

Unknown said...

felicidades, tienes unos trabajos fantastico.
un besote.

Anonymous said...

that's cute! and funny because I just put a caroseul pony stamp in my shop too!

robin said...

adorable! :)

Tracey Jean said...

Wow! These cards are just beautiful! I am in awe!

Anne Thomas said...

Wow! Very impressive! Your work is beautiful!!

Anne xx