Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Cake Card and a Bow Tutorial!

This is for today's Sketch Challenge over at SCS. I used some Inque Boutique stamps, My Mind's Eye and Bo Bunny DP and lots of glitter! I paper pieced the top 2 layers of the cake with the Bo Bunny DP. To finish it off, I added some gingham ribbon and a button.

I have posted the tutorial on how to make these 3-Looped bows on the Moments to Remember Blog! Just go HERE to see it! And while you're there, please go to the Forum and register at M2R! We have lots of fun things planned at M2R! Starting May 2nd, National Scrapbooking Day, we are planning a Trip Around the World, with fun challenges, giveaways and games throughout the entire month of May! So please join today! You won't be disappointed! And when you do, introduce yourself and tell them Melissa B sent ya!! ;)

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Melissa, How very pretty I love your bows on everything you do !
The Card is just so sweet.
"Very Nice".

Hugs : )
♥♥♥

xashee's corner said...

Your cards are sooo WONDERFUL!! Thank you so much for sharing such GREAT inspiration!! Have a BEAUTIFUL day!! :)

Jocelyn said...

SOOO pretty and I love the bow!!!! Happy Wednesday!

Cowspotdog said...

what a great card....I am off to try that bow right now - thank you for sharing.

Roxana Mabel said...

It´s Wonderful

Stephanie said...

Very cute...I think im going to have to check out that bow tutorial!!!

Olena said...

Pretty card and I love the bow!!!! ~Olena~

Heather P. said...

Ooooo, you're sharing your bow secrets? That's awesome!! I'm definitely going to have to check that link out... :)

Your card is adorable, too! I {heart} polka dots, and that cake is so cute!

Unknown said...

SO Cute!! Love your cards!! Thanks so much for the Bow tutorial. I am checking that out soon. I have anaward for you too. Come to my blog to get it. http://craftycreationsbykathy.blogspot.com

melody said...

wowza ~ fabulous card chickie...and thankx so much for the bow tutorial..awesome!

Marjanne said...

Goodmornong, this is a very nice card once again!

Anonymous said...

oh wow! Great card!! I love it!!
Jen

Michele Kovack said...

Sooooooo cute!!!