Thursday, April 30, 2009

Exciting News!!

My friend Lindsay, who just opened up her own Digi Stamp Store, Lindsay's Stamp Stuff, had asked me to join her new DT! I am thrilled and excited for her and soo happy to be on her team! She is SUPER DUPER TALENTED! Such a great Artist! You are going to love her awesome Digi stamps! At first, I was unsure about using Digi stamps, since I never did before, but they are so easy and fun and you don't have to deal with black ink on your fingers! You simply pay (the average stamp is a buck!) and then you download it and have it forever! Just print and color in! So, please let's help her out and get her business booming! Try a Digi stamp today, you won't be disappointed! Just go HERE, to see all the adorable stamps for sale!

Here is a card I made yesterday using a couple of stamps from her adorable Babies and Bows Collection.
I used the rattle, Welcome Baby banner(which I trimmed down to fit my card)and that cute little button. I colored them in with some Copics. I also added some sheer pink ribbon, Kaiser Craft mini green pearls and some black dashes to match the images.

And here is another simple one I made using Lindsay's Ellie the Elephant digi stamp. Isn't she cute! I just used some Bazzill CS, a Melissa Frances Rub-On, a paper piercier, some Copics, mini button brads, ribbon and a Doodlebug flower brad. I hope you like what you see so far, her images are just adorable! So don't forget to check them out HERE! I know Lindsay would really appreciate it! ;)

I will be back later to announce the winner of my Blog Giveaway! Good Luck! You still have a few hours left to enter!! Have a wonderful day!!

Hugs,

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! >:0) Your cards are adorable.

Margie said...

Beautiful cards- I love your blog also, all of your cards are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Simply beautiful Melissa!

Unknown said...

Awww. Ellie is so cute! Great job!

Janet said...

great cards! love the baby one, its precious!!
hugs

Kim said...

Both cards are beautiful!

Olena said...

Beautiful cards Melissa! Welcome to the DT! ~Olena~

Sharon said...

Congrats Melissa!! Wonderful cards.

Chrissy's Creations said...

Congratulations! Your cards are always just beautiful. I love love love the rattle one ... precious!! TFS.

Mrs. Fence said...

These are just to cute, Melissa! Love them both. :)

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo!! Happy Day! I'm really looking forward to working with you on the LSS DT!!! Gorgeous cards - I love the baby card and that Ellie is so sweet!

Christi Flores said...

Congrats on the new DT!! Your cards are fantastic!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I just LOVE your welcome baby card! It's super cute!! Love the second one too! :D
Jen

ljurecek said...

Ever so sweet! both of them! Your bows are so perfect. How do you do that!

Katt said...

Awesome cards! Love the baby one! That added stitching just adds so much! love it!