Friday, August 28, 2009

Autumn Memories.... A Fall Card

Autumn is right around the corner...it will be here before we know it...pumpkins...corn stalks...mums...scarecrows...my favorite time of year! And one of my favorite seasons to make cards for, besides Christmas. So why not get a jump start! All the new Fall themed products that has just been released are so beautiful. I couldn't wait to use them!

Here is a card I made using paper and a postcard from Pink Paislee's new lines, the Twilight and Amber Road Collections. And the Autumn Memories stamp is also from their new line of stamps. What beautiful collections...but what else would you expect from Pink Paislee! The pumpkins are made out of white felt. I just trimmed them out with pinking shears and then added some Marigold Shimmerz and then some Spiced Cider Blingz around the edges. I then added some more brown felt, green ribbon as the leaves, a button and some more hemp cord. Hope you like it?!!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I usually don't do posts on the weekends, but I will have something for you tomorrow. Shimmerz and Triple the Sketch have teamed up this weekend for some fun shimmery layouts with their awesome sketch! So I will have the card I made here and on the TTS blog! Oh, and Monday my blog candy winner will be chosen! So good luck! See you tomorrow!

Hugs...

23 comments:

Shauna K said...

LOVE that stamp! super cute fall card :D

Annie said...

This is just lovely - so warm looking. Love it.
Ann xxx

lastivka said...

Melissa, the card is LOVELY!
I love how you derorated the pumpkins. And it's unbelievable they were white?! Great job!

Kaytee said...

Gorgeous card! It reminds me of everything I love about Autumn! I love the new Pink Paislee line!

Love the Decor! said...

Love it!! Pumpkins are especially cute!

Liberty :) said...

totally gorgeous!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

What a fantastic card!

Stayathomemommy said...

I love the card especially because it is a "to do" list! Cute little bow on the side! You did a wonderful job.
Have a blessed day.
Karrie

Judy said...

very nice card, your cards are all nice.

Anonymous said...

Very nice fall cad the colors are perfect! It reminds us of your hay ride with Antonio last year. this is truly just another wonderful creation of your they are all so wonderful you have the eye for special effects.
have a wonderful and Fun weekend.
~ God Bless ~
Hugs :o)
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

We will check back tomorrow
I love using my heart all the time even on my blog ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

sandra said...

Fall colors!
You did great job on that pumpkins!
Great card!
I love it!
Have great weekend!
Hugs!
Sandra!

CFLanger said...

This is soooo pretty! I love the pumpkins!

Claireabelle said...

Wow, fabulous card. I love those pumpkins
x

Anonymous said...

Your card is so pretty....really love the two pumpkins....Abby:)

Splendid Little Stars said...

It IS a lovely card, and I agree, the pumpkins really set it off!

mabaco said...

it's beautiful!!!

Caroljenks said...

This is GORGEOUS! The colours are fab and that 'To Do' List is amazing :)

LOVE IT!

Carol x

Linby said...

Love this card - colours are great.
Linbyx

lutingobelin said...

love the colors of this card ! and the die cuts just look like biscuits ! hummm

*Alison* said...

This is adorable.. I LOVE how you did the pumpkins

The Wired Angel said...

Fall is also my favorite time of the year... I love what you did with this. Very creative and terrific job. Hugs, PeggyM

Janis Lewis said...

Great card! I never would of have thought to make the felt pumpkins like that. I learn so much from you!

Cheri W said...

Love this Melissa! You are truly putting me in the mood for Fall!