Thursday, August 27, 2009

Shimmerz Paints meets Cornish Heritage Farms!

♥♥♥Scroll down for Lindsay's Stamp Stuff Post!♥♥♥
All this week, the Shimmerz DT is showing off their projects that we made with a swap with Cornish Heritage Farms stamps! They are such adorable stamps! Here are some projects that I made with them.

Snowflake Ornament using the Snowman and Puppy set.
You've Got Style, Baby! Card using The Lady's Future set.
All the details on these projects can be found on the Shimmerz Blog.

I hope you have a wonderful day!!

Hugs,

13 comments:

Margie said...

Love these-especially the "You've Got Style" card. So cute!

blushing rose said...

Wow! How clever, love them. TTFN ~Marydon

CFLanger said...

Ooh I love the snowflake and the snowman! Very cool!

lastivka said...

You've got style, Melissa :)))

I love this card especially!

Judy said...

Melissa, I like the snowflake ornament,you did a good job!

Unknown said...

I am so happy I found this blog, so much so there is something for you to collect from mine.

I love this creation house wife lol very glamourous

Love Dawn xx

DeeDee said...

Wow...very nice projects.. I love the snowflake...oh wait I love the card...well I love them both awesome job....

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa:
We sure would love a bunch of ornaments like that on our tree. bet you have made lots for your tree. just love it. making the holidays feel even closer this is beautiful ! GREAT DESIGN IDEA ! ALMOST AS GOOD AS THE "JOY" YOU MADE LAST YEAR !
Now on to your card that too is wonderful the style is delightful.

~ God Bless ~
Hugs :o)
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
xoxoxoxoxo

Beth aka BR-T said...

These creations are wonderful! Beth

Beth aka BR-T said...

These creations are wonderful! Beth

Karva said...

WOW what wonderful crations, love them all
well done
KArva

Anonymous said...

Love,love your blog. I now have you posted on my facebook. Sign me up for your give away. I am just getting into this blog thingy, Twitter and etc. It just takes me time to learn this stuff.

Carmen said...

Love the 'You've Got Style' card - very b&w movie effect :P