Tuesday, August 11, 2009

You're my Inspiration... JBelle Tuesday!

♥♥♥♥Scroll down for my Midnight Madness Post!♥♥♥♥
This week's Jacksonbelle Embellishments challenge is to make a card without any stamping on it! You can use flowers, rub-ons, chipboard, etc. But no Stamping Allowed!! If you would also like to play along, please use keyword JBE066 if uploading to SCS or you can send a link to your card to the JBelle Blog!

The patterned paper that I used is by Webster's Pages, which I sprayed with some Shimmerz Spritz in Cotton Candy for some glimmer. I also used some Basic Grey chipboard hearts, which I coated with some Pink Poinsettia Shimmerz Paint, some Melissa Frances Rub-Ons, an old mini antique key, hemp cord and some ribbon.

Lindsey has put alot of stuff on sale/clearance to make room for all the new products that are coming in! So don't forget to visit the Dollar Days Sale over at the Jacksonbelle Store! And, there are lots of new Inkadinkado and Stampavie stamps, Martha Stewart punches and more!

Now let's go and see what the rest of the JBelle Rockstars have created this week!

AJ Otto
Heather Lee-Reppen
Jennifer Buck
Jill Dunn
Lynda Benden
Kristine Breach
Tobi Crawford
Trudee Sauer
Stephanie Hargis
Mitzi Koons
Loretta Lock
Jimmi Mayo
Bethany Paull
Michelle Philippi
Carly Robertson
Shemaine Smith
Lindsey Botkin~Owner

Have a wonderful day!!

Hugs...

13 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I love your no stamp card. Boy would that ever be a challenge for me. You pulled it off beautifully. Gorgeous!

sandra said...

You made fantastic card!
I love it!
Vintage look is amazing!
Hugs!
Sandra!

LorettaL said...

Melissa, the way you used that dp for this challenge is brilliant!!!

Bethany Paull said...

You always make THE best bows. Love this.

Olena said...

Love this card! Great job, Melissa! ~Olena~

Mitzi Koons said...

Gorgeous! Love those hearts, Melissa!

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

So Pretty, I love it :D

Julie xx

Michelle said...

I love that Americana look you've got goin' on with those ribbons - - a look you don't see too much of.

Lynda Benden said...

Oh so beautiful Melissa!! I love that green ribbon and your hearts are so pretty!

Leanne said...

This card is beautiful as always!! You amaze me!! I left you something on my blog if you get a chance come get it!! Hugs!

Andrea Walford said...

Gorgeous bow! I love the texture in your card!

Heather said...

This is terrific! Your bows are absolutely perfect! Great job!

Cheryl said...

Very nice!