Monday, August 31, 2009

Shimmery Vintage...Want to win some Shimmerz??

Well, I didn't get to do my post on Saturday like I wanted to...another crazy weekend! I am also finding it hard to think and sit down to design things lately. My mind is somewhere else! But it's a really good thing! More on that at a later date! (and no I'm not pregnant! Not yet anyway!;) This past weekend Shimmerz Paints was the sponsor over at Triple the Sketch. You can see the post HERE. We had a fun sketch to work with. So this is what I came up with.

This card uses a beautiful stamp by Flourishes stamps called Peony. I "colored" it in with some Pink Poinsettia, Hotty pink and Celery Shimmerz. I used some papers by Melissa Frances and Bo Bunny(polka dots). The pink card base was sprayed with some Shimmerz Spritz in Truffle and then when the card was finished I gave it a quick spray of Baby's Breath Shimmerz Spritz for some added shimmer.

If you would like to try and win some Shimmerz, all you have to do is visit this post HERE on the Triple the Sketch blog and leave a comment with a link to your card, LO, tag or altered item using the same fun sketch that I used. As you can see, I turned it around a bit for my card, which you can too!Good luck and most of all, have fun!
I will be back later today with my giveaway winner! My son is itching to pull the winner out of the bowl!! LOL Good luck, you still have a couple of hours left! ;)

Hugs...

8 comments:

Juls said...

gorgeous! love the image, and all the glammer!

Janis Lewis said...

Oooooo pretty!

maxine said...

This is a beautiful card.

Tracy said...

Stunning card and love your fall card!!
xxxx

COUNTRY PICKINS said...

Love the card...it is gorgeous! Wish I had your talent. Linda

scrappinmomto2girls said...

It is b you tiful!!!

Rita Barakat said...

Beautiful work as always!

C. Sage Deerborn said...

I haven't used this stuff yet. Would be a great win.
Love what you did with it..