Monday, August 10, 2009

Make a Wish ♥Gift Card Holder/Card♥ MOJO99

Another great sketch from the Mojo Monday Blog! So fun and so many possibilities! I made the base out of one of those Jenni Bowlin Birthday Bingo cards. I then added some cute Heidi Grace Designs paper, a birthday tag I had for ages, some Melissa Frances Rub-ons, hemp cord and gingham ribbon. I decided to make the center part of the sketch image an actual pocket for a gift card.

And I am so in love with these cute little plastic tubes. I filled this one up with some lemon drops and then added the gingham bow and tag. I picked the tubes up at Emma's Paperie here.
Don't forget to visit the Mojo Monday blog for lots of inspiring sketches and beautiful samples from their Design Team!! Oh, and here is this week's sketch!
Have a wonderful day!!

Hugs...

16 comments:

Penny said...

Your mojo monday had waaaay more mojo than mine... lol

Shawne said...

So fun and colorful!

Anonymous said...

beautiful

Jocelyn said...

Oh I just adore this!!!!! So PERFECT!!!!! :)

Sharon said...

This is beautiful!! I love the colors in it

SCRAPCRAZY said...

Super Fab!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Spectacular! Very cute!

Anonymous said...

what a great card love all the detail banners the buttons,bow even the lit candle. so many Birthday for August !
have a wonderful fun evening.
Hugs :o)
xoxoxo

LuAnn said...

very cute idea! but I want to ask if you really are giving your debit card as a gift LOL.... just kidding!

Olena said...

Very cute card, Melissa! Just Love it! ~Olena~

Shelly Koskinen said...

Great idea to put the gift card in the center!!!

Michelle said...

These are awesome! I love it all! I miss "chatting" with you so much but it's great to see what's keeping you busy!

Patti MacLeith said...

THE cutest card ever! I love it all.

Cheryl said...

So very cute!

Cheri W said...

Really cute work, Melissa! Love the colors, too.

Discount Cards said...

Its a nice to see the Birthday Bingo cards. I think this one is the great gift for the baby birthday. So this is the special card for all of us.