Thursday, August 6, 2009

When in doubt, Shop! ♥Free Digi Stamp♥

Today is Thursday! That means it's time for some digi stamps by Lindsay's Stamp Stuff! This week I used her simple but cute Shopping Bags stamp. My card is based on yesterday's Sketch Challenge over at SCS. I colored in the bags with some Copics and then I added some real pink tissue paper to the larger bag. I used some paper by Pink Paislee and my cash register receipt from my recent shopping trip to AC Moore, for some crafting supplies!! hehe Don't think I'll ever give this to anyone, but it was fun to make!

Lindsay is extended her sale again! Now it will be forever!! That's right, from now on, for every $5 that you spend, you will get a free digi stamp! Just visit the Lindsay Stamp Stuff Store!!

Now let's go and find this week's FREE Digi Stamp!!

Janet
Olena
Kimberly
Tracey
Tamara
Lisa
Margie
Katt
Row
Melissa C
Leanne
Diana Stout ~ August Guest Designer
Lindsay~Owner

Have a wonderful day!!

Hugs,

10 comments:

sandra said...

That's great card!Love happy colors you used.
Hugs!
Sandra!

Leanne said...

This is such a cute card!! Great idea on using real tissue paper and the receipt!! Love it!

Kim said...

I love the bright colors and your tissue is such a great idea!

Lindsay Weirich said...

You are my kind of girl! Love the tissue!

Unknown said...

Wow! I love this! The tissue is brilliant! I love how you added dots to the bags and a store name! I didn't think of that I when I used this stamp! Great work!

Margie said...

Great job-love the sentiment (totally agree), and the tissue paper addition is just the right touch!

Melissa Craig said...

Oh this is so much fun! Nice job Melissa.

Mrs. Fence said...

What an adorable card! How clever to add polka dots and tissue paper! I think I'll go shopping...

Anne said...

Fabby card Melissa
Love all the girly elements
hugs
Anne x

Katt said...

Very cute! Love the saying!