Thursday, August 13, 2009

You're so... Sweet! ♥FREE Digi Stamp!♥

Hi Everyone!! Today is Lindsay Stamp Stuff Thursday! Get ready to find the Free Digi Stamp! Just visit the DT blog's to find out who has the freebie this week! They are all listed at the end of this post. Here is my card for today.

I used the so very cute Cake on a Plate and the 2 Cherries Digi stamps. At only $1 each, how can you go wrong with these adorable stamps! And don't forget, once you pay for them and download them, they are yours to use over and over again! For only a Buck!! I used some Pink Poinsettia Shimmerz paint on the icing of the cake as well as some glitter for the sprinkles and cherries. On the 2 cherries, I also cut a little slit in each cherry and put a piece of white cardstock behind it, for some dimension. The patterned paper is by DCWV, the Sweet Stack. The sentiment is from an Inkadinkado set.

Also, Lindsay has an ongoing special in her Store. For every $5 you spend, you get a free stamp. So happy Digi shopping!! Now let's go and see where that free digi stamp is this week!! ♥

Janet
Olena
Kimberly
Tracey
Tamara
Lisa
Margie
Katt
Row
Melissa C
Leanne
Diana Stout ~ August Guest Designer
Lindsay~Owner

Have a wonderful day! I'll be back tomorrow with a sneaky peek of one of my Dirty Dozen projects. Can you believe my term is up this month! Where did 6 months go??!!

Hugs...

10 comments:

Janet said...

great card! i love it:)
hugs

Lindsay Weirich said...

That is a very "sweet" card! I love it! Pink and green in my fave combo!

Rowena said...

Just adorable and sweet. I just love that cake and cherries together. Just Scrumptious!

Melissa Craig said...

Yummy! I like cakes like these!!

Kim said...

So pretty and so yummy looking!

Unknown said...

Yumm! I love the cake! It looks delicious! The colors are so pretty!

Margie said...

Great card! I just want to pop one of those yummy looking cherries in my mouth!

Leanne said...

Oh what a sweet card!! Makes me want to just take a slice out of it! Love the color combos!!

ljurecek said...

Yummy! I gotta get me some of that shimmerz! It makes your cake look deee-lish!

Mrs. Fence said...

Yummy card! It looks good enough to eat!!