Tuesday, January 10, 2012

♥ Valentine's Frame ♥

Hi everyone! I hope you are having a great day so far! Just stopping in with a quick and easy Valentine's Frame. I picked up this sweet wooden frame in Michael's the other day for a buck and thought it would be a cute little gift for my Mom. {She loves anything with my kids picture in it!}


I covered it with some wood grain look paper by Pebbles Inc. and then a sheer sheet of some old polka dotted paper by K&Co. I then trimmed the paper with some thin ribbon and added some trim around the heart window, some cute little Martha Stewart Valentine stickers, red ribbon, pearls and a Cosmo Cricket word text sticker.


I used the really easy yet so versatile and fabulous sketch from this week's Card Patterns Sketch challenge. Love this great sketch!


I hope you have a wonderful night! Oh, and I went Consignment Shop shopping today! I can't wait to show you the awesome vintage finds I got!! ;)

Hugs...

9 comments:

Holly Young said...

GORGEOUS! you mom will LOVE it!

Crafty Loops said...

Awww how gorgeous Melissa. I bought some frames the other day which I really want to alter. I may take a crack at them tonight. Im sure your mum will love this. Lee x

Linda Breedlove said...

FABULOUS... and the photo is priceless!

Annette Allen said...

aww this is so sweet...

Unknown said...

They are soooo cute! Really nice frame!

Елена Яшкова said...

Чудесная, милая работа!!! SUPER!!!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the makeover on the frame. Especially like the lace around the heart.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Christina said...

What a gorgeous frame! I love aqua and red together, and the lace trim around the photo is such a sweet touch. Thanks for joining us this week at Card Patterns!

Jennifer said...

Melissa,

This frame is GORGEOUS!!! :) Your mother is going to love it!

Thanks so much for taking the time to share,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com