Wednesday, January 25, 2012

♥ Simon Says... Anything Goes!! ♥

That's right! it's another Anything Goes challenge this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog! Make any type creation, link it up at the SSS challenge blog and you're in the running for an awesome prize!


This week the SS DT got to use some products by Echo Park! I used the adorable line, Yours Truly. The Paper Pad is full of gorgeous papers perfect for any Valentine's Card or even a wedding card.


I also used some Liquid Pearls in White Opal, seam binding, Prima trim and mini rose , Martha Stewart Heart Punch and a Bo Bunny metal key. I love that Italian Post Card from the EP paper pad! It's perfect for my hubby!



As always, Heidi will generously give the random winner of this challenge a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore! Good luck everyone!



Have a wonderful day!

13 comments:

Bernie said...

Wow this is spectacular! Love all the various elements.
Hugs Bernie

Jen Adcock said...

Just glorious! I am in love with those big polka dots and that vintage lace. Who am I kidding...I love the lot! So very romantic.

Teri said...

So romantic, so beautiful, so perfectly made!!! I am in love!
Hugs,
teri

Annette Allen said...

so so pretty....

CheckerBeads said...

love your card!

Anne

Jamie said...

Your card is stunning, I love it:)

Rhonda Miller said...

What a gorgeous card.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Melissa, so pretty :)
hugs Mandy xx

Crafty Loops said...

Melissa this card is so gorgeous and I too love the beautiful postcard. The papers are stunning. I really need to kick start my New Years Resolution.....to build up a paper collection. My 2 sad looking 12x12 pads and various loose 6x6 sheets arent cutting the grade any longer!! So these papers are going on the paper shopping list, lol. Lee x

debby4000 said...

Beautiful Melissa and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Trina said...

Beautiful card. I like the colors and how fabulous it looks. So many textures.

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Wow I'm loving this gorgeous love themed card! I love the polka dot paper and the layering is awesome!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Barbara Jean said...

Lovin' your style girl!!

more blessings
barbara jean