Monday, January 30, 2012

♥ Love is in the Air! ♥

This week's challenge at The Shabby Tea Room is sure to get you in the Valentine's Day mood! It is to create a Valentine card and/or project using the inspiration photo colors and you must also include one mail or postage item. Here is the sweet inspiration photo!


This week the Shabby Girls are honored to have JustRite Stampers as our sponsor. We were sent some of their new cling stamps to work with. And they are beautiful! For my card I used the new cling sets called Always and Forever Medallion Labels and Your Special Day Medallion Labels. I also used the Cling Set called Greetings from Paris. Love that set!!


The papers I used are from Echo Park's Yours Truly line. I also used some seam binding, pearls, gems, mini roses and some chunky glitter.

Love the details in these stamps!



The winner of this week's challenge will win this fabulous prize from JustRite! From their new CHA release!


~ Nested Medallion Labels Dies


~ Nested Oval Medallion Labels Dies

~ Just Keep Calm Clear Stamp Set


Don't forget to leave some love for the other Shabby Girls too! ;)

Debbie Marcinkiewicz - {TSTR Creator} - Simple Treasures
Cindy Holshouser - Sweet P Paperie
Fran Westmoreland - Purple Peanut's Crafty Blog
Charlene Cundy - Expressions of Me!
Sheri Holt - My Sheri Cards

I am entering this into JustRite's Friday Challenge, "For the Love of..."

Have a wonderful day!

17 comments:

Erika said...

so beautuful!

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous Melissa.
luv
Debby

Teri said...

Oh Melissa, this is just beautiful!! You do wonderful creations!!! And oh, how I love your bows!!!!
Have a wonderful day!!
Hugs,
Teri

Geri said...

Love your layers and colors on this one, Melissa!! It is beautiful all the way around!! What a pretty shade of seam binding, too!!

CheckerBeads said...

fabulous card!!! I love the colors and the layers.

Anne

Crafty Loops said...

OH MY GIDDY AUNT!! Melissa this card is stunning and I have just fallen in love with the "Greetings from Paris" stamps. I have spent so long looking for a nice postcard stamp and this one is perfect. Im off to see if they post to Northern Ireland! This card is absolutely stunning. You really are so talented and a true inspiration. I love visiting your blog. Lee x

Pauline said...

Oh wow, this is a romantic delight! Just gorgeous, love those papers, and the post card collage is beautiful!

Tanya said...

this is gorgeous! I love Valentines Day goodies :)

Diane said...

What a gorgeous card....so romantic and beautiful!!

Loz said...

OMgosh - this is just gorgeous! I love that awesome bow and well, everything! xx

Christine said...

Your project is absolutely beautiful, Melissa! I just love the stamped labels and the seam binding bow. Thanks so much for the inspiration!

Rufus said...

Simply gorgeous! Beautiful new stamp sets and a very pretty card, with a fantastic bow!
R/

Crafty Loops said...

Just letting you know Melissa, after seeing this stunning card I was able to get my mitts on a set of the beautiful Greetings from Paris on a UK site. Im so excited to receive them, I cant wait to have a play. Thank you so much for sharing this gorgeous card. You are such an enabler, heehee. Lee x

Karla said...

I love this card and the image! Very cute!

Maria said...

So gorgeous with lovely dp and your bow is fabulous!

Barbara Jean said...

Melissa,
That card is sooo cute!!
I would never have the patience for all that detailed paper work!

off to see more

blessings
barbara jean

Trina said...

So pretty I had to Pin It