Thursday, June 18, 2009

Digi Stamp Thursday and a Free Stamp!

Today is Thursday, which means it is Digi Stamp by Lindsay's Stamp Stuff time! But before I get started, look at my awesome new beautiful banner! My friend Kristine, whom I adore, made it for me! She is the Best! Check out her banner that she did herself! Wowzers! Actually, Lindsay, made me my banner for my store, which is similar,(it uses my card on it that just got picked up for publication in CardMaker, hope that's ok! It's only part of it!) but then Kristine, who is awesome at this stuff, made me this one. I ♥ how she put the scalloped pink edge around it and added another one of my stamped butterflies! I love it! So, thank you very much Kristine, for my nice surprise when I woke this morning and saw this! And thank you to Lindsay too, for my store banner! You both ROCK! Ok, enough, of this mushy stuff! Let's get to the card and free stamp!! ;)

For my card, I used Lindsay's Cupcake Tree, which I printed out twice, cut out 4 of the cupcakes, colored in everything and added glitter to the sprinkles and cherries. And popped them up a bit on the image. I just wanted to give a little dimension to it by popping up just a few of them. All the paper is by Collage Press, their Sweet Shoppe line. And I finished it off with some hemp cord and a Melissa Frances Rub-On. I hope you like it?! I know my new friend Jocelyn probably will! She loves cupcakes, right J? :) Oh, and I used the Card Sketch from Wednesday's Sketch challenge over at SCS.

Don't forget to visit the rest of the Lindsay's Stamp Stuff DT Girls to see who has this week's FREE Digi Stamp!

Janet
Olena
Michelle H
Kimberly
Tracey
Tamara
Lisa
Margie
Katt
Row
Lindsay~Owner
Cindi ~ June Guest Designer

Have a wonderful day everyone!!

Hugs,

21 comments:

Marjanne said...

mmmmmm it looks nice!! beautifull card!

Kim said...

You have such a wonderful way of putting patterns and paper together! Very pretty card and I love how you popped up the cupcakes.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Hi Melissa! I DO love your banner AND your card! Great idea to "pop" some of them up!

Kristine said...

Awesome card Melissa!! :) LOVE that you popped some up--that gives it nice dimension.

Thanks sweetie for the wonderful comments! I'm happy to help a friend in *need* :) Hugs!

Kristine said...

Oh, and I wanted to add that I made some of that "faux homemade paper" from this week's TLC challenge last night and I seriously thought that's what you had done for your background paper on this cuppycake card! Looks great! :)

Jocelyn said...

This is perfect and I adore the cupcakes!!!!! LOVE IT!!! :)

Cindi said...

super yummy card! I like the dimension you have on there.
:)

Angela W said...

Oh! I love this card!

Anonymous said...

that is so sweet! I'm so craving cupcakes, my som bought his sisters a cupcakemaker for Christmas (no ulterier motive there) and you can make a cupcake in a minute in the microwave and I figured out how to do it with the vegan cupcake mix I have...dangerous!

Katt said...

Oh I love this! Great colors and I love how you popped some out!

Shannon Wallace said...

Very lovely card!!! I will have to download that cupcake imgage somtime soon. Thanks for sharing!!

Margie said...

This is so bright and pretty,Melissa!

sandra said...

Love your card.
It looks like I could eat it!
Like candy!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Shawne said...

Oh, these are some of my most favorite colors! Very yummy card!

Mindy Kamholz said...

Hi Melissa, I have something for you at my blog...minkadinkado.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

WOW! Your beautiful new header was the first thing I noticed before I even read the post! Great job on EVERYTHING!! I love it alL!

Collin, MacKayla and Kaidynce said...

Your card is adorable!! Love the pp's you used!

Mrs. Fence said...

I just love this delicious card! The contrast between the sparkly cupcakes and the distressed papers is eyecatching. I like the layout as well, and how you only popped a few of the cupcakes. Just right!

Olena said...

This so awesome! Love it! ~Olena~

Scrapthat said...

Very cute! :)

Cheri W said...

Great way to show off Lindsay's awesome stamp design!