Friday, June 19, 2009

Merci to all my bloggin' friends!!

I made this for today's Limited Supplies challenge, International Flair and yesterday's Ways to Use It challenge, Texting, over at SCS. I used my Hero Arts Old French Writing stamp as my background and the other stamps are by Inque Boutique/Darice called French Fancy. I added some Hero Arts pearls, a Melissa Frances resin keyhole, and some Maya Road Stick pins. Everything was colored in with Copics and Pastel Chalks. This card is dedicated to all my "friends" who visit my blog! I appreciate every single one of you!! :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend! ♥

Hugs,

13 comments:

Unknown said...

What a very pretty card!
-Cher

Nancy L. said...

its a beatutiful card!

Jocelyn said...

So elegant!!! LOVE IT!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous!!

Tracey said...

love it xx

readingsully2 said...

So feminine. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa:
Just love the card it is so very pretty as always the bow is just soooo Perfect!!! what a very soft and lovely card . and thank you for the lovely comments on my blog becoming a follower too.
~ God Bless ~
Hugs :o)
♥ ♥ ♥
Love you !!

Michelle's Daydreams said...

This is a really pretty card. I love the colors together and the antique lace too. :)

Marjanne said...

This is so elegant! beautifull card, thank you for dedicating it to all of us!

Buttercup said...

This is beautiful. Love to stop by and see your treasures.

Shelley said...

Beautiful card. I really like how you incorporated so many different lines to make one cohesive card.

Rastlinica said...

Very nice card!!!

Scrapthat said...

Very pretty card Melissa! TFS!