Tuesday, June 9, 2009

JBelle Tuesday!

This week's Jacksonbelle Embellishments challenge is to use this sketch. And don't forget, we would love for you to play along too! Just use keyword JBE057 if uploading to SCS or send a link to your card to the JBelle Blog!

I used a piece of acrylic as my card base, though it doesn't show up well in the photo. My layers include black and mauve cardstock with panels of Prima dp. I added large and small Maya Road Chipboard hearts which I covered with some Hotty Pink Shimmerz Paint. The little heart brads on the bottom are actually a light pink Doodlebug brad which I also darkened up with some of the Hotty Pink Shimmerz. Then I added the orange bow to the heart, to match the little orange dots on the dp. The "Kiss" is a Melissa Frances Rub-On.

Don't forget to visit the rest of the JBelle Rockstars to see what they created!

AJ Otto
Heather Lee-Reppen
Jennifer Buck
Jill Dunn
Kimberly O'Rosky
Lindsey Botkin
Lynda Benden
Michelle Woerner
Maren Benedict
Shannan Teubner

Thanks for stopping by! ♥

Hugs,

17 comments:

Scrapthat said...

Oh I love your card! Those three hearts on the bottom look just like candy! beautiful work as always. :)

Heather said...

This is really cool! I love the hearts! Great job with the sketch!

Jocelyn said...

Love this!!! What a great sketch and you worked this one!!! :)

Kimberly said...

Love all the shimmery hearts and the acrylic card base!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning:
This is a very Pretty card Love the hearts, the background is perfect, I agree that the little hearts look like candy it is very pretty all 5 are just as pretty as they can be.and they sparkle so nice as well. have a wonderful day.
~ God Bless ~
Hugs :o)
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"come visit my new recipe blog"

Lilacanglia said...

wow, stunning,
Love the colours,
Hugs
Angie

Marjanne said...

awesome!! love it!!

Wiccababe said...

such a pretty card Melissa
Debz
xx

sandra said...

Color combination is great!
Love sparkle details you used.
Great card!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Goat Gal said...

That is so cute and creative! I am so inspired to make some cards now. If only my children would sleep all day long :)

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Oh how fun Melissa! Love This!!

Nancy L. said...

Very cute card!

Christi Flores said...

OMG this is the sweetest!!

Aphra Bolyer said...

Great card...love the colors!

Jill said...

Cool card! Love those hearts!

Lynda Benden said...

This is darling Melissa! Love the heart, great job!!

Shauna K said...

I love how the black makes the other colors just pop!