Wednesday, June 10, 2009

How do I Love thee?

Just a quick post today! I just wanted to share a quick card I made yesterday for the Color Challenge on SCS. It was to make a one-layered card using only white cardstock. I decided to make a bracket card, which I hand cut myself. That's why it's not perfect! hehe I used a simple little Studio G stamp set for the heart flowers and sentiment. The butterflies are a Martha Stewart punch which I added some Hero Arts pearls to. Then finished it off with some ribbon and bow. The cardstock is embossed with cute little hearts too. Hope you like it?!

Well, now I'm off to do some laundry and finish my cleaning! My Mom is coming down to spend the day with us. I hope you all have a great day!

Hugs,

20 comments:

Marjanne said...

Adorable!!!

Nancy said...

Cute! I just purchased my first punch...Martha Stewart, too. Now I will HAVE to make cards.

Debi said...

I love it. although I have a few cricut cartridges that have butterflies, I love this one, this is one punch I must have and have seen it at walmart.

Jocelyn said...

Love the colors and the butterflies!!!! Just a wonderful happy card!!! :)

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty!

Tristan Robin said...

very sweet ... I really like the bottom shape!

TaNusha said...

This is very cute!

Leanne said...

What a cute card!! I love the shape of it and to me you did a great job on cutting it!! I have that butterfly punch and this gives me some great inspiration! TFS!!

Annasmama said...

Such a cute card, lovely! :-)))
Love,Renate

Kristine said...

Oh wow!! This is so pretty! SAY WHAT??!! YOu hand cut that by yourself?? GIRL--that is pretty perfect IMO :) Love your ribbon on there and of course Butterflies!

And sorry I didn't get your candy up on my blog yesterday--kinda hectic day, but it's on there now. Looks like you've got LOTS of entries!! Awesome. Have a great day!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

this is just too stinkin' cute! I love the simple white card with all the little details!

Anonymous said...

very pretty card it is perfect as always have a wonderful day.

~ God Bless ~
Hugs :o)
♥ ♥ ♥
Love you kiss Antonio

Penni said...

Love these butterflies and heart flowers, beautiful.

Hugs
Penni
X

Rastlinica said...

Vernice card. "Cuteey" ;-)

sandra said...

Card is fantastic!Love tree harts!
Hope you spend great day with you mom!
Hugs!
Sandra!

BethW said...

Exquisite-simple but beautiful. I'm lifting if that's okay.

Leonie said...

Very, very sweet

Mescrap said...

Elegance !!! Love the 3D butterflies and the way you tie the ribbon.

shinz @ cosycabin said...

sweet! love the buttery and tree hearts!

Shauna K said...

This is darling! I love the colors and the flower hearts are cute :)