Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Jacksonbelle Tuesday!

This week's Jacksonbelle Embellishments challenge is to use this fun sketch! And you too can play along too! If you upload to SCS, please use Keyword JBE058, so we can see your card too! Or you can send a link to your card to the Jbelle Blog!

For my card, I switched the sketch around. I used some beautiful Basic Grey Sugared papers, a beautiful stamped quote by Heidi Grace, some sheer ribbon, a Maya Road Chipboard Heart, sheer ribbon and some Basic Grey Pearls. Such a beautiful quote isn't it??

Oh, and Lindsey now has Martha Stewart Punches in the store! Yay!! You can see them all here. And alot more are coming!!

Don't forget to check out the rest of the JBelle Rockstars to see what they created!

AJ Otto
Heather Lee-Reppen
Jennifer Buck
Jill Dunn
Kimberly O'Rosky
Lindsey Botkin
Lynda Benden
Michelle Woerner
Maren Benedict
Shannan Teubner

Have a great day!

Hugs,

15 comments:

Ksenia said...

Very nice card!
Such beautiful combination of colours!!

Heather said...

WOW!!! This is GORGEOUS! WOW!! Beautiful job!

Darlene said...

Hey Melissa!!
This is just GORGEOUS!! Love your choice of paper/color! What a beauty!!

Jocelyn said...

STUNNING!!!!! Love the colors!!!! Have a great day :)

Shauna K said...

wow, love it! So elegant :) I particularly love the bow and heart with pearls!!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Melissa:
GORGEOUS Card love every little detail the little pearls,The heart, the paper is beautiful the saying is wonderful, and your Bow as always is just perfect in every way.
Hope you Have a wonderful and fun Week. Give Antonio a big hug for us !
~ God Bless ~
Hugs :o)
♥ ♥ ♥
Love you !

Kimberly said...

So pretty! I love all the pearls and of course your fabulous bow!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

How utterly sweet and romantic. Love your little bow!!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Melissa, this is SO pretty. I love the Vintage look, gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Stunning!! I just love this! LOVE the paper, I LOVE what you do with the ribbon, just gorgeous!

sandra said...

Great colors!
Gorgeous ribbon!
Pearls are fantastic detail!
Pretty card!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Márcia Mattos said...

Hi Melissa

I just posted a card I made inspired by yours.
Here is my blog
www.marciamattos.blospot.com

hugs
Marcia

Jan Hennings said...

Absolutely elegant!

Márcia Mattos said...

Hi Melissa

thanks for visiting my blog!
I really love your cards!!!!!!
They are trully inspiring!

hugs from Rio
Marcia

Cheri W said...

How beautiful!