Monday, June 22, 2009

A Tea Party for the Mom's!! Win your own stamps!!

I am in love with these adorable stamps by Pink Persimmon! The little Tea Pot is just so adorable! So I decided to make a little Tea Party set with it. I used Pink Persimmon's new stamps sets called Tea and Cake, Vintage Cupcake and Sweet Greetings. I used some paper by Prima, My Mind's Eye and lots of Bazzill cardstock. I also used some mini flowers by Prima and some Shimmerz Paints in Pink Poinsettia.

Here is a breakdown of everything:

♥Sweets for my Friend card♥
♥Tea Packet Holder♥
♥Inside the Tea Packet Holder♥
♥Place Card♥
♥Napkin Ring♥ Which I made out of a Paper Towel Ring! Nice and sturdy, inexpensive and "Green"!!
♥Home Made Strawberry Jam♥ What's a Tea party without Strawberry Jam?!!
Now for a chance for you to win the same 3 Pink Persimmon stamp sets that I used and also this adorable Wooden Cupcake/Cake Stand! (Wish I could win it!!) Just check this out and then visit the Pink Persimmon site HERE!The CUPCAKE challenge. What's a party without a cake? We want you to create your own Cupcake inspired creation. Make a card, layout, party decor, wall art, anything you want as long as there is a cupcake somewhere on your design (and don't forget the sprinkles!). Winning Prize: Three new Pink Persimmon Stamp Sets (all cupcake themed) PLUS an unfinished large 3-tier wood cupcake stand (made by Glue Art & Paper Studio) for you to decorate for your next party.

Good Luck to everyone who enters!!

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MELISSA HOW BEAUTIFUL !
Would love to have a tea party with you & the girls.
Your Talent is truly a Gift from God! I just love this all so very much ! Have a wonderful Monday.
I too would love to win that wood cupcake stand .
Kiss Antonio for us.
~ God Bless ~
Hugs :o)
♥ ♥ ♥

Marjanne said...

This is just gorgeous!!!

Cheri W said...

Beautiful job! I am sure she felt extra special with all this effort you put into it!

Jocelyn said...

How fun is this!!! I love it all and the stamps are just adorable!!! :)

Unknown said...

Oh all these tea things are sooo cute!!

sandra said...

This is fantastic work!!!
Cake stand is adorable!!!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Joy said...

Wow! this is awesome! :) thanks Melissa.

Yvette said...

Your cupcake stand is beautiful! Love ALL of your FUN projects! Great talent!!! :)

cupcake studio said...

Wow! Really beautful stuff...your cards are awesome!

Anonymous said...

You do an outstanding job on your cards. Thanks so much for sharing.
Linda Peterson

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Your whole project is awesome! I love tea and love all your goodies you made.

Nancy L. said...

Everything is so beautiful!

Jan Hennings said...

An adorable tea set..I MUST get this set :)