Thursday, June 25, 2009

Digi Stamp Thursday! A Baby Frame!

Hi Everyone! Today is Lindsay's Stamp Stuff day around here! So that means time to use the Digi stamps! I decided to use some digi stamps from her Babies and Bows Collection. It's one of my faves! It comes with 11 different adorable baby digi stamps for only 6 bucks! They are all so cute! I decided to use the rattle and print out 2 of the shoes. I adhered the 2nd shoe with some mini pop dots. The papers on the frame are by Bo Bunny and I also used some little metal baby charms, a Melissa Frances Rub-On and some crocheted and satin ribbon.

Now don't forget to get your FREE Digi Stamp by Lindsay! Just visit the rest of Lindsay's talented DT to find it!! :) And also, when you spend $10 in Lindsay's Store, you get a free digi card kit! But hurry, it only runs until the end of June!

Janet
Olena
Michelle H
Kimberly
Tracey
Tamara
Lisa
Margie
Katt
Row
Lindsay~Owner
Cindi ~ June Guest Designer

I will be having a Giveaway soon!! So stay tuned!! ;) Have a Great Day!!

Hugs,

14 comments:

Cindi said...

total cuteness!!!! what a wonderful project.
:)

Kim said...

This is adorable! The colors are so soft and pretty and I love the way you placed the lace and ribbon.

Karin said...

What a adorable baby frame.
Love the soft colurs and cute image.

xoxo karin

Margie said...

Love this!Great gift idea! I also love the cake card below!

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa:
This is just adorable what a beautiful piece. Your so very Creative and so Talented.
We love you.
Have a wonderful weekend!
~ God Bless ~
Hugs :o)
♥ ♥ ♥

Anonymous said...

that is so elegant and cute! I love the tiny charms and soft colors!

Colleen said...

That is just the sweetest thing. What a great shower gift that would make.

Olena said...

I love your Baby frame! it's very pretty! ~Olena~

Mrs. Fence said...

Melissa, this is so adorable! What a wonderful gift to give someone special.

Unknown said...

This is so adorable! I'm gonna have to try this! Great work!

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a wonderful card, the details are amazing! BR-T

Katt said...

Wow! That is Jaw dropping Cute!!! Love every inch of it! Fabulous!

Row said...

Sweet and DAinty is what came to mind when I saw this. It's so precious. Great job with the coloring.

ljurecek said...

Super sweet! What a beautiful frame! That would be an awesome gift.