Monday, June 29, 2009

Triple the Sketch and Pink Persimmon! Win a $50 Gift Certificate!!

Pink Persimmon stamps has teamed up with Triple the Sketch for a fun sketch challenge for their 1 year month-long Anniversary Celebration!! And you can win a $50 gift certificate to Pink Persimmon just for playing along! Just visit THIS POST over at Triple the Sketch for all the details and it's also where you would send a link to your card. This is the fun sketch that could be used for a LO or a card.

For my card I switched the layout of the sketch around a bit, because I really wanted to use this adorable set called Little Red Wagon and it was the only way to fit it in! hehe My background paper is by Cosmo Cricket and I also used some Melissa Frances rub-ons, Kaiser Craft pearls, a wooden heart and some May Arts Satin Ribbon. I colored in the images with some Copics. Hope you like it!

I want to give a special thank you to Darcy of Pink Persimmon Stamps for having me be their June Guest Designer! I had a blast and I just adore their stamps! Thank you!

Have a wonderful day!!

Hugs,

8 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

That card is so wonderful! It reminds me of books I used to read as a little girl "Dick and Jane". And the ribbon is so, so pretty! Great job!!

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable!! Your card is gorgeous:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Missy:
I just love your little Red Wagon the whole this is just so cute but still the wagon is just adorable.
will be checking back for another post, don't over due it know your having lots and lots over for the 4th. kiss Antonio for us.
~ God Bless ~
Hugs :o)
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Darcy said...

We love your wagon card Melissa! Thanks so much for spending the month with us and we hope to have you back to play again very soon!

Darcy & Judi
Pink Persimmon

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Very fun! I love the shabby look!
:-)

Ann said...

SO cute! Love the vintage look!

Patter Cross said...

Such an adorable card! Love how you used the ribbon! Thanks for playing along with TTS! :)

Gloria Stengel said...

I love vintage and shabby! This is perfect! Love it!

- TTS DT Gloria